Relationship with Instagram
Legality Of Scraping Instagram Data Using ScrapyGramFirst of all , We have to mention one point , Instagram Company is against web scraping through their Official API , That's mean , if a person is going to use the instagram Application programming interface (API) to get data from the instagram servers , this act isn't legal as noted in Instagram terms of service (TOS) .
For us , We have our own Scraping Framework , ScrapyGram Developers team built a complete Scraping System based on artificial intelligence that allows us to Crawl and Get data Totally legal by interacting on instagram web interface .
In other words , our system will act totally like a humain being using instagram , it goes to the target profile, click on the request field where the requested data to scrape are , and scrape the "Public" data like "Copy/Past" Act .
Instagram is not illegaling the act of Copy and Past any information from their Public web interface .
That's why , We Can Confirm you :
Yes, it is 100% legal.
We at ScrapyGram company overgo all types of security and parse data with a high level of quality and with the help of our high developed AI Scraping Framework.
So if you need consultation or any data you can Hire Us .
Additional notes- ScrapyGram is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- ScrapyGram does not have a target to tarnish the INSTAGRAM mark.
- ScrapyGram operates completely separately from Instagram.
- ScrapyGram does not attempt to wrongfully capitalize on Instagram’s reputation.
- Similarity in ScrapyGram and Instagram trademarks does not make any sense. These domain names and trademarks belongs to absolutely different companies.
Account terms1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ScrapyGram cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one trial account.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Paid subscription1. Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try ScrapyGram for 1 Profile Scraping Offer ( Costs 2$ ).
2. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment systems.
3. A valid credit or debit card is required for payment.
4. The Service is billed immediately since of the activation of a chosen package of services and is non-refundable.
5. Subscription is automatically renewed with the beginning of a new month. You can stop the subscription anytime. Funds paid for a new subscription are non-refundable.
Cancellation and Termination1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can request the cancellation of your account at any time by emailing the support.
2. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
3. If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. Until that date you will retain access to our Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices1. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
2. Monthly subscription fees are subject to change without any notification from ScrapyGram. Information about new pricing provided by posting to the ScrapyGram website. New pricing does not affect your payed period of time.
3. ScrapyGram shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. Support for ScrapyGram services is only available in English via email and Live Chat.
2. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, ScrapyGram, or any other ScrapyGram service.
3. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ScrapyGram customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
4. You understand that ScrapyGram uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
5. ScrapyGram does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
6. You expressly understand and agree that ScrapyGram shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ScrapyGram has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
7. Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to hello@ScrapyGram.co in English language.
8. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for using ScrapyGram!